Twilight Slovenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Slovenia

Twilight forum za vse oboževalce

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

par citatov

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
spelaa_xD

Število prispevkov : 2
Kraj : ravne na kor.

par citatov Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: par citatov   par citatov EmptyTor Avg 04, 2009 9:51 pm

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?
Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn
The friendship that had sprung up between Edward and Seth was something that still boggled my mind. It was proof, though, that things didn’t have to be this way. That vampires and werewolves could get along just fine, thank you very much, if they were of a mind to.
Charlie, I realize that I’ve gone about this out of order. Traditionally, I should have asked you first. I mean no disrespect, but since Bella has already said yes and I don’t want to diminish her choice in the matter, instead of asking you for her hand, I’m asking for your blessing. We’re getting married, Charlie. I love her more than anything in the world, more than my own life, and – by some miracle – she loves me that way, too. Will you give us your blessing?
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn
I’m one hundred percent sure about Edward.
Sometimes it was so easy to forget that I was kissing a vampire.
I opened my eyes and found his open, too, staring at my face. It made no sense when he looked at me that way. Like I was the prize rather than the outrageously lucky winner.
It seemed silly that this fact – the existence of his soul – had ever been in question, even if he was a vampire. He had the most beautiful soul, more beautiful than his brilliant mind or his incomparable face or his glorious body.
Practice makes perfect.
I’m sure about you. The rest I can live through.
Edward, we’ve been through this and through this. I know it will be hard, but this is what I want. I want you, and I want you forever. One lifetime is simply not enough for me.
It’s not right! I don’t want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to give you things, not take things away from you. I don’t want to steal your future.
I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan.
Oh, for the love of all that’s holy!
Enjoying the party, Mrs. Cullen?
Nazaj na vrh Go down

par citatov
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Twilight Slovenia :: Jutranja zarja-
Pojdi na: